- Name: Ddamulira Sharif
- Date of Birth: 30/03/1996
- Sex: Male
- Nationality: Ugandan
- Languages: English, Luganda
- Marital Status: Single
- Country: Uganda
- Tel: +256704636003
I am versatile Project Coordinator known for successfully executing diverse project tasks to accomplish pending deadlines. Enthusiastic problem solver and talented performer with superior communication, planning and decision-making skills.
I am familiar with formulating quantitative and qualitative data collection tools. Well-versed in conducting impact assessments, writing reports and giving presentations. Detail-oriented and driven with excellent program management and decision-making abilities.
I am diligent observer skilled in data collection, entry and analysis. Effective at identifying strengths and weaknesses and making successful improvements to revitalize operations.
Self-motivated Analyst bringing proven leadership, organizational and customer relations skills. Independently solved problems and kept teams on task to handle diverse business requirements. Seek to bring abilities to dynamic, growth-oriented position dedicated to business and customer success.
DFCU BANK UGANDA (INTERNSHIP FROM JUNE 2019 TO AUGUST 2019).
- Worked with Client service team to resolve customer complaints, improve operations and provide exceptional customer service.
- Developed team communications and information for corporate segment meetings.
- Performed various administrative functions, including small project management, book keeping for lease invoices issued by the bank.
- Wrote meeting minutes and always prepared daily reports and weekly reports summarising activities done in a period.
SAFEBODA (U) LIMITED (BRAND AMBASSODOR CONTRACT FROM SEPTEMBER 2019 TO DECEMBER 2019)
- Communicated product value, quality and style to educate and entice potential customers.
- Increased brand awareness through event marketing, demonstrations, sales and brand promotion.
- Conducted field recruiting and attended a number of industry events annually.
- Developed and deepened relationships with key customers by closely monitoring projects, providing information and resolving concerns.
- Gathered and submitted observational information in addition to required data points.
- Used Recruitment software to enter new recruits information maintaining 98% accuracy.
- Produced daily performance reports and always accomplished my daily targets.
URBAN COMPUTERS (U) LIMITED (FORM JAN 2017 TO DATE).
- Exceeded quarterly sales goals by 20%.
- Used quality control and communication skills to effectively reduce complaints from clients by more than 15%.
- Promoted products or services to each customer to consistently achieve sales targets.
- Monitored customer behaviors and upheld strict protocols to prevent theft of assets.
- Provided high level of customer service through friendly approach, strong professionalism and timely assistance with customers.
- Cooperated with different institutions teams and I.T departments to ensure efficient marketing strategies and company objectives were met.
Makerere University Business School
Bachelor of Business Statistics
Wakataayi Secondary School
Mbogo mixed Secondary School
- Academic Director of the Business statistics students’ association of MUBS (BUSSA)
- Majored in financial statistics which equipped me with the knowledge if financial data analysis.
- Coursework in Project management, Data monitoring and evaluation and Production analysis
- Acquired knowledge in using the different statistical packages like SPSS, EPI DATA, and EXCEL
- Team leadership
- Business development
- Relationship building and management
- Rapid data entry skill
- Analytical thinking
- Strategic planning
- Accurate forecasting
- Risk analysis and management
Manager corporate client services dfcu bank
Field team leader Safeboda (u) ltd
Director Urban Computers (u) ltd