KILEMBE INVESTMENTS LTD (K.I.L) is the winner of the 2019 Uganda Responsible Investment Award offered by Public Opinions and Office of the Minister of State for Privatisation and Investment in appreciation of its contribution towards attainment of Uganda Vision 2040 and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals .The URI Award ceremony was held on 22nd November 2019 and it was presided over by H.E Yoweri Kaguta Museveni President of the Republic of Uganda and Hon Evelyn Anite Minister of State for Investment and Privatisation.
Established in 1997
Name of CEO: MASIKA BIRUNGI JANE
Company Net worth: UGX. 21,420,177,159
Vision: ‘A competitive clean energy provider for a cleaner environment’
Mission: ‘Lighting villages for rural transformation ‘
Core Aims and Objectives:
- Increased electricity service connections by the rural community
- Growth in scope and working capital
- Create partnerships to avail solar PV home systems, a renewable energy source.
- Maintain a lean but efficient structure while promoting safety standards at work
- Carry out consumer awareness campaign on productive use of electricity.
- Electricity Distribution
- Sale of Shares
KILEMBE INVESTMENTS LTD (K.I.L)
PLOT 47, RWENZORI ROAD
P.O.BOX 341, KASESE
This Profiled is published and Disseminated by
Public Opinions,Kampala Uganda