Masaba Ismail Sulaiman
Business Development Advisor-Public Opinions
Certified Basic Management Fellow
Certified by Public Opinions with a Certificate in Basic Management and Personal Competitiveness
Contact Address: P.O.Box 7778 Kampala, Uganda. (East Africa)
Tel: (+256) 779 379 373 / 754 525 322
Date of Birth: 16th Nov 1979
Marital status: Married
Languages: English, Swahili, Luganda, Lusoga and Lugisu.
Career objective: To work for a reputable
Organization or institution in a suitable department, focus on
Implementing its policies and steer it towards achieving its
Aspiration and better quality status.
Research, organizational management, corporate/
Institutional support, supervision and monitoring, documentation, administrative and executive services in by organizational set up.
- Masters of Business Administration Information Technology (MBA-IT).
Sikkim Manipal University of Health, Medical & Technological Sciences-
- Diploma in Computer Application. Institute of Information Technology Agra, India. (2007 / 08)
- Certificate in Computing Accounts. Institute of Information Technology, Agra India. (2005)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.COM): Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra India. (2001/04)
- Diploma in International Trade Management: Global Network Institute
Of Management, Ahmedabad- India. (2001)
- Diploma in Management of Public Enterprise & NGO: Central Institute
Of Management, Ambala- India. (2002)
Short Course Attended:
- Training Programme on Management of Public Enterprise: Central
Institute of Management, Ambala- India.
- Trade and Investment Coordinator - Global Network
International Consulting Firm- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India- (2001-02)
- Customer Care Executive- Netchasers Technologies (Pvt) Ltd. Agra –India.
- Assistant Branch Manager - Netchasers Technologies
(Pvt) Ltd. Responsibilities: Selection, Training, performance management, promotion and rewards.
- Trade and Investment Representative- International Brokerage Company
Uganda Ltd. (2007-2008)
- Director- Finance and Administration. Responsibilities – provide monitoring and financial oversight. Provide technical assistance in financial, accounting and administrative matters. Supervise the finance and administration staff. - Dream line College- Nairobi, Kenya. Affiliated to Kampala International University- (2009-2010).
- Marketing Coordinator- Kampala International University (Main Campus) Kampala, Uganda. (2010).
- Kampala International University Representative-Zambia and Zimbabwe (2012 to 2015)
Apply for a Certificate in Basic Management and Personal Competitiveness offered by Public Opinions as part of its commitment to contribute towards attainment of Uganda Vision 2040 and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGS). Individual participation is only 50,000shs.
This Profile is published and Disseminated by
5th Floor,Impala House
Opposite City Hall KCCA
Leadership and Responsibilities:
- Minister of Education and Students welfare- Uganda Students Association Agra, India (USAA)
- Chairman - Uganda Muslim Youth Aids Awareness
Initiative (UMYAI), Agra India (2006-2010)
- Pioneer Member- National Resistance Movement Global Diaspora (2005).
- Chairman- National Resistance Movement- India Chapter. Responsibilities: Promoting, Coordinating and Uniting Ugandan in Diaspora on the platform of National Resistance Movement and to sensitise and mobilize both Ugandans and Foreigners interested in Investing in Uganda (2006/2010).
- National vice Chairperson- NRM Entrepreneur’s league- Eastern Region (2016-2021)
- Merit in Leadership by Uganda Students Association Agra, India (2004)
- Through the different kinds of learning and working environments, I
Have learnt how to live, work and interact with people of all ethnic
- My study shows that the numbers of skills are crucial; appreciating
Others, being able to engage in purposeful conversations, productively
And creatively resolving conflicts and program management.
Hobbies / Games / Interests:
- Reading inspirational books and magazines.
- Doing Social work especially those involve children and youth.
- Watching Sports (Football, Lawn tennis and Bad Minton)
- His Eminency Sheikh Shaban Ramadhan Mubaje
Mufti of Uganda
Uganda Muslim Supreme Council (UMSC)
+256 702 606064
- Rt.Hon.Dr. Ruhukana Rugunda
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uganda
+256 772 702 773
- Dr. Robert Mwesigwa Rukari
NRM Entrepreneurs League