Masaba Ismail Sulaiman is a Trade Policy Director of Public Opinions International
CURRICULUM VITAE OF MASABA ISMAIL SULAIMAN
Name: Masaba Ismail Sulaiman
Date of Birth: 16th Nov 1979
Marital status: Married
Languages: English, Swahili, Luganda, Lusoga and Lugisu.
Contact Address: P.O.Box 7778 Kampala, Uganda. (East Africa)
Tel: (+256) 779 379 373 / 754 525 322
To work for a reputable Organization or institution in a suitable department, focus on Implementing its policies and steer it towards achieving its Aspiration and better quality status.
Research, organizational management, corporate/Institutional support, supervision and monitoring, documentation, administrative and executive services in by organizational set up.
- Masters of Business Administration Information Technology (MBA-IT).Sikkim Manipal University of Health, Medical & Technological Sciences-India(2005/08).
- Diploma in Computer Application. Institute of Information Technology Agra, India. (2007 / 08)
- Certificate in Computing Accounts. Institute of Information Technology, Agra India. (2005)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.COM): Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra India. (2001/04)
- Diploma in International Trade Management: Global Network Institute Of Management, Ahmedabad- India. (2001)
- Diploma in Management of Public Enterprise & NGO: Central Institute Of Management, Ambala- India (2002)
Short Course Attended:
- Training Programme on Management of Public Enterprise: Central Institute of Management, Ambala- India.
- Trade and Investment Coordinator - Global Network International Consulting Firm- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India- (2001-02)
- Customer Care Executive- Netchasers Technologies (Pvt) Ltd. Agra –India.
- Assistant Branch Manager - Netchasers Technologies (Pvt) Ltd. Responsibilities: Selection, Training, performance management, promotion and rewards (2008)
- Trade and Investment Representative- International Brokerage Company Uganda Ltd. (2007-2008)
- Director- Finance and Administration. Responsibilities – provide monitoring and financial oversight. Provide technical assistance in financial, accounting and administrative matters. Supervise the finance and administration staff. - Dream line College- Nairobi, Kenya. Affiliated to Kampala International University- (2009-2010).
- Marketing Coordinator- Kampala International University (Main Campus) Kampala, Uganda. (2010).
- Kampala International University Representative-Zambia and Zimbabwe (2012 to 2015)
Leadership and Responsibilities:
- Minister of Education and Students welfare- Uganda Students Association Agra, India (USAA) (2003/04)
- Chairman - Uganda Muslim Youth Aids Awareness Initiative (UMYAI), Agra India (2006-2010)
- Pioneer Member- National Resistance Movement Global Diaspora (2005).
- Chairman- National Resistance Movement- India Chapter. Responsibilities: Promoting, Coordinating and Uniting Ugandan in Diaspora on the platform of National Resistance Movement and to sensitise and mobilize both Ugandans and Foreigners interested in Investing in Uganda (2006/2010).
- National vice Chairperson- NRM Entrepreneur’s league- Eastern Region (2016-2021)
- Merit in Leadership by Uganda Students Association Agra, India (2004)
- Through the different kinds of learning and working environments, I Have learnt how to live, work and interact with people of all ethnic
- My study shows that the numbers of skills are crucial; appreciating Others, being able to engage in purposeful conversations, productively And creatively resolving conflicts and program management.
Hobbies / Games / Interests:
- Reading inspirational books and magazines.
- Doing Social work especially those involve children and youth.
- Watching Sports (Football, Lawn tennis and Bad Minton)
- His Eminence Sheikh Shaban Ramadhan Mubaje
Mufti of Uganda
Uganda Muslim Supreme Council (UMSC)
Tel:+256 702 606064
- Rt.Hon.Dr. Ruhukana Rugunda
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uganda
Tel: +256 772 702 773
- Dr. Robert Mwesigwa Rukari
NRM Entrepreneurs League
Public Opinions International
P.o Box 35297 Kampala-Uganda
Public Opinions International is a private organisation working towards attainment of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals through Strategic Research,Strategic Public Relations,Information Dissemination,Lobby, Training and Mentorship,International Networking and Exchange Programs.