Dissseminating Profiles of Competent Graduates and Job seekers
Public Opinions | Tel:+256701992426 | Web:www.publicopinions.net
Public Opinions is involved in personal profiling to enable people access opportunities in public and private sector. We help to disseminate profiles or CVs of graduates and job seekers. Uganda has over 4000 Factories in need of competent people. There are thousands of companies and organizations in Uganda and in east Africa.
Our focus is to disseminate profiles of competent Ugandans to potential employers in both public and private sector in Uganda and the East African Region.
PUBLIC OPINIONS is a field based organization working towards attainment of Uganda Vision 2040 and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. We offer a wide range of services not limited to;
- Public Awareness and Advisory Services
- Information Dissemination
- Issues Research
- Training and mentorship leading to award of a Certificate in Basic Management and Entrepreneurship
- Public Relations
- Personal and Corporate Profiling
- Awarding Responsible Investments
- Awarding Personal and Institutional Achievement
- Business and Investment Advisory services
- International Study and Exchange Programs
- Corporate Branding and Printing. We offer high class corporate branding services and all related printing for both public and private sector.
Apply for a Certificate in Basic Management and Personal Competitiveness offered by Public Opinions as part of its commitment to contribute towards attainment of Uganda Vision 2040 and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGS). Individual participation is only 50,000shs.
This Profile is published and Disseminated by
5th Floor,Impala House
Opposite City Hall KCCA